Sign in or
Cream the Rabbit
Cream the Rabbit and Cheese the chao as seen in Sonic Heroes.
|Sonic the Hedgehog |
|Sonic Advance 2 |
|Sarah Wulfeck |
|Sayaka Aoki |
|Rabbit (possibly a Holland Lop)|
|70 cm (2 ft 3 in)|
|12 kg (26.4 lb)|
|TV (especially "The NEXT Show") |
|Others being sad, any form of physical or verbal violence|
|Flying with both of her ears|
|DOB: December 19 |
Family: Vanilla the Rabbit (Mother) Cheese the Chao (Adoptive Sibling) Chocola (Adoptive Brother)
 Personalityprincess-like figure; she is polite, follows manners and does what she is told. She is very friendly and tries to be close to everyone she meets. She is brave as well, usually not afraid to go out on an adventure. She is a bit naive, however, and doesn’t always see things right away, since she’s still very young. Cream enjoys spending most of her time outdoors. There, she likes to play with her friends, usually any activity they want, or collect flowers which she finds pretty and joyful. She loves adventures and exploring. Indoors, she enjoys watching TV. Her favorite food is ice cream. She does not like any form of violence, abuse or fighting; however, she will fight to protect the people she cares about. Like most of the characters in the Sonic series, she does not like Eggman much either, but as a custom she is still somewhat polite to the doctor. In Sonic Heroes, she at one point calls him "Mr. Doctor Eggman".
 Game Appearances
- Sonic Mega Collection: In Sonic Mega Collection, there is artwork of Cream and Cheese saying that they would appear in Sonic Advance 2 which was yet to be released at that time.
- Sonic Advance 2: The first game Cream appeared in was Sonic Advance 2, where she was the first unlockable character. Like Tails and Knuckles, she is kidnapped by Doctor Eggman and Sonic must rescue her before she can become playable. Just before the final level, her mother, Vanilla is kidnapped by Eggman, who is eventually rescued by Super Sonic after he destroys the final boss. She can use spin-attacks, order Cheese to destroy enemies, and use her flight ability by flapping her ears, but after a while she gets too tired from flying and Cheese helps her down to the ground.
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut: Cream is seen as a cameo in Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut for the Nintendo GameCube after playing the Casinopolis level. She is flying through the sky, apparently dropping the ice key that appears at that point in the game. This is not her only cameo in the game, but it is her best-known one. Other such cameos can be found when she flies by after Sonic and Tails clear Casinopolis and Amy spots her flying by the train station in Station Square. She also appears on a billboard in some missions in Mission Mode.
- Sonic Heroes: She is part of Team Rose, the "Beginner" Team, acting as their flight member. The trio are on a quest to find Cheese's sibling, Chocola, a brown Chao with a blue bow tie, as well as Big the Cat's friend Froggy, and Sonic, after seeing them all in a newspaper. It is suspected that Doctor Eggman has captured Chocola and Froggy. In the game, she can only use Cheese as a means of self-defense when the other two team members are incapacitated or otherwise not present.
- Sonic Battle: Cream lives with Amy Rose in her apartment, where she helps Amy work out. She quickly befriends the game's main character Emerl, and teaches him about sadness after Emerl's violence has made Cream cry.
- Sonic Pinball Party: Cream and Cheese are the guides in mini game mode.
- Sonic Advance 3: Much like in Sonic Advance 2, Cream is an unlockable character in this game. She is unlocked by clearing the Cyber Track Zone 6 with Sonic as the team leader. When Cream is teamed up with the player, Cheese can transform into the shape of the player character and be controlled by him or her. Cream plays much like in Sonic Advance 2, except for various team-up bonuses that can give her a parasol to float with, a device that lets her float on water, or a hammer similar to Amy's. After the final ending, G-mel, thought to be a rebuilt Emerl, starts living with Cream and Vanilla.
- Shadow the Hedgehog: She and Cheese both need to be rescued by Shadow the Hedgehog and Amy Rose during the level Cryptic Castle, which is her only appearance in the entire game (besides her voice being heard in the levels The ARK and Cosmic Fall in Expert Mode). It is one of the reasons why she is the only recurring character not to be given official art in the game. Both Cream and Cheese are trapped behind walls and they can be hurt if you punch them, which makes them cry and slightly increases your Dark gauge. Whether or not Cream and Cheese are rescued is up to Shadow and the player.
- Sonic Rush: Cream's role in Sonic Rush was as a supporting character for Blaze, but ended up playing a very large role as a non-playable character. She and Blaze meet each other after Blaze finds her hiding in bushes nearby. She is surprised at how naive and trusting Cream is with a stranger such as herself and is dragged along to Cream's home. Throughout the course of the game Cream cheers Blaze on during the battles and helps her to find Sonic. In Sonic Rush, Cream also displays an understanding of her friends and their habits and motives. She tells Blaze that Amy is a good "Sonic detector", though she sometimes lets her feelings get the better of her. She also mentions to Blaze about Knuckles's gullibility and his short temper. Cream is held hostage by Eggman in the final boss of Blaze's game but is rescued by Blaze. She is sad to hear from Sonic that Blaze left at the end of the Extra story, but Sonic reassures her that she will see Blaze again.
- Sonic Riders: Cream also makes an unlockable appearance in Sonic Riders. In this game she, like Amy, wears a different outfit (pictured above), and can be unlocked by beating Hero Story mode. She is a flight-type character, and her default board is named Smile. She has no role in the game's storyline, but instead, appears as an unlockable character. Cream shows off her crying face at the opponent for her Level 1 attack and can use Cheese for her Level 2 and 3 attacks.
- Sonic Rivals: It was originally speculated that Cream would have a role in Sonic Rivals in Silver's storyline. However, she and Cheese only made appearances as collectable cards, namely "Cream the Rabbit", "Cheese", "Cream and Cheese" and "Team Rose".
- Sonic and the Secret Rings: After a year-long absence from recent Sonic games, the last being Sonic Riders, Cream comes back in Sonic and the Secret Rings as a playable character in the game's Party Mode.  She also plays a minor role in the game's Story Mode. 
 Sonic XCream also has a starring role on the Sonic anime, Sonic X. Though she isn't as active as many other characters, she presents her own talents in the cartoon. Her first appearance is in episode 1, where Sonic tries to save her from Dr. Eggman's base, right before the Chaos Control that tossed Sonic and his friends to a parallel universe. She is actually the first character from Sonic's world he is reunited with, followed almost immediately by Tails. She supports Sonic on his adventures for the Chaos Emeralds throughout the first season. Her most known accomplishment is her victory over Emerl during the second season, as she was forced to fight him (for the first time on Sonic X). In the newer third season she travels with her friends into space to help Cosmo stop the Metarex. In both versions of Sonic X, her mother has Cream's voice artist.
 Abilities and weaknessesCream can achieve flight by flapping her two rather large ears. Although she can't fly as high or for as long as Tails can, she can fly faster, allowing her to cover a greater horizontal distance. She is super fast like many other Sonic characters, but she is not as fast as Knuckles, Tails, Amy, or Sonic and Shadow for that matter. Whilst able to mimic Sonic's basic spin-attack and spin dash, she largely attacks by having her Chao, Cheese, ram her adversaries. She also has good homemaking skills, most likely because of her mother. Although being brave, it is noted that Cream is the weakest of the characters in the Sonic series and is known for being a damsel in distress (i.e.: in Shadow the Hedgehog, she was trapped in the castle and the player had to rescue her). She was very strong in Sonic Heroes, as she could carry both Big and Amy, but this was most likely just a game mechanic. In Sonic Heroes, she could also use Thunder Shoot, an attack where she charged Amy or Big with electricity and kicked them towards enemies.
 Family and friends
 Cheese the ChaoChao, and the best friend of Cream the Rabbit. Cheese looks like a normal baby Chao, but it wears a red bow tie. A couple of times in Sonic X, the other characters referred to Cheese as "she", but in his game appearances, Cheese is identified as male. This is however a moot point, as Cheese is officially listed as "without gender". Cheese's first appearance was in Sonic Advance 2 for the Game Boy Advance handheld console. In both this game and in Sonic Battle, Cheese is accompanied by Cream the Rabbit and is a method of attack: Cream points to an enemy, and Cheese charges forward and destroys or damages the enemy on contact. Cheese makes another appearance in the game Sonic Heroes, in which Cheese follows Cream and helps her look for Cheese's sibling, Chocola. However, though Chocola is rescued before the events during the Metal Madness boss battle, the Chao does not appear. If Cream's teammates were incapacitated somehow, Cream could use the attack button to command Cheese to perform a crowd control area attack. Cheese also appears in Sonic Advance 3, and, as always, follows Cream around. In this game, though, Cheese has the unique ability to temporarily shape-shift into a Chao version of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or Amy upon being teamed with them. Cheese then follows the command of whomever it turned into. As aforementioned above, Cheese can be used to attack other opponents in Sonic Riders. Cheese also appears with Cream in the cartoon series Sonic X, although it is considerably larger than its video game self. Cheese generally stays at home and watches TV with Cream, though it later helps her defeat Emerl. Cheese also can speak, but can only say its species name, "Chao", similar to how most Pokemon can only say their species names as well. Cheese also has a sibling named Chocola, who Cream and Cheese set out to save in Sonic Heroes. Chocola looks just like Cheese, but is brown instead of cyan, and wears a light blue bowtie.
 Vanilla the RabbitMain article: Vanilla the Rabbit Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic X. At the end of Sonic Advance 2, Dr. Eggman kidnaps Vanilla. Fortunately, she is rescued in the end by Super Sonic. She has since appeared in Sonic Advance 3 and Sonic Rush. In Sonic X, Vanilla was separated from her daughter when Cream was kidnapped by Doctor Eggman and sent to Chris' world via Chaos Control. Eventually, she gets sent to Chris' world by Chaos Control herself. Vanilla asks the Chaotix to help find Cream (whom the Chaotix mistakenly think has been kidnapped by Sonic). While the Chaotix team investigates, Vanilla comes across Sonic, who then takes her to see Cream at the Thorndyke house. The staff at the mansion meets Vanilla for the first time, and Cream is happy to see her mom. Cream stays with her mom throughout the new episodes, helping her with meals as she did with Ella and Amy at the mansion. Later in the series, it is suggested that Vector the Crocodile has some kind of hidden love for Vanilla. She is unnamed in the games, referred to only as "Ma'am" by other characters. At first, only Sonic X had identified her by the name "Vanilla", but in Cream's profile on the official "Sonic Channel" website she is also referred to as Vanilla, making the name canon to the games.
 Amy RoseMain article: Amy Rose Since Sonic Heroes, Cream and Amy are portrayed as best friends and they share a sister-like relationship, comparable to Sonic and Tails' brother-like friendship. This fact is strengthened by Sonic Advance 3, as when they're paired together, they are given the title Team Jubilee and serve as a counterpart to Sonic and Tails' Unbreakable Bond. The two also seem to hang out together almost completely throughout Sonic Battle, except when Emerl drags one of them away. Amy is also seen searching for Cream during one of the levels in Shadow the Hedgehog which could suggest how much she cares for her. Also, in Sonic X, Cream and Amy share a similar relationship
Latest page update: made by jmoney117
, Feb 25 2007, 3:54 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by jmoney117
2590 words added
13 images added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.